We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need 2 villas

Shelbyville, IN
reviews: 3
Need 2 villas

I've never been to fripp island, but am going to visit there this summer with friends and their families. Is there a rental company that anyone can suggest that's reputable to call to try and find 2 places close to one another? I've used vrbo, but most of those just have one unit.

Decatur, GA
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 69
1. Re: Need 2 villas

www.frippislandresort.com or www.frippvacation.com

The first is the official resort agency and the second has been around quite a while with well over 100 listings.

Shelbyville, IN
reviews: 3
2. Re: Need 2 villas

Thanks so much for the info!!

Beaufort, South...
Destination Expert
for Beaufort
reviews: 133
3. Re: Need 2 villas

Do you know where on the island you want to be? Since it's your first time, I recommend being in the beach club area, such as the Captain John Fripp villas or the tennis villas. The Beach Club villas are generally older; I would only rent one that has been remodeled in recent years.

4. Re: Need 2 villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, June 18, 2014