We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airports closest to Fripp Island

New York, NY
Airports closest to Fripp Island

We will be going to Fripp Island for a week in July, and need to book our flight. We are leaving from NY (any airport), and I would like to know which is the best airport to fly into?

Thanks!

beaufort, South...
1. Re: Airports closest to Fripp Island

Savannah, GA would be easiest. HHI has an airport, but I don't know about regular flights and SAV is about the same.

Fayetteville...
Destination Expert
for Seabrook Island
reviews: 2
2. Re: Airports closest to Fripp Island

Yup, SAV is the closest. Don't overlook flying into Charleston, Columbia, even Jacksonville, FL. It is amazing what airfares are running these days.

I like the website itasoftware.com (log in as a guest). It allows you to search all airports within how many miles of your destination.

Boston
3. Re: Airports closest to Fripp Island

You had asked about flying to the closest airport. I got a great deal flying from Boston into Savannah.

from a great travel site check it out and compare.

www.horizonfamilytravel.com

good luck

Massachusetts
reviews: 3
4. Re: Airports closest to Fripp Island

I tried the Horizonfamilytravel link and it asked for:

Enter the web address of the RTA who referred you to YTB Travel Network to start taking advantage of great travel specials available to you!

Any idea here?

Also, any suggestions on getting to Fripp Island from the airport other than renting a car?

5. Re: Airports closest to Fripp Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 29, 2009