We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harris Teeter - order online

Which Folly Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
reviews: 40
Harris Teeter - order online

I'm thinking of placing an online grocery order at Harris Teeter to pick up on the way to our condo.

Has anyone used this service? It's nothing I've done at home but am thinking it would be nice to skip grocery shopping after a long day in the car.

Will we pass the Oak Point location on the way into Folly?

Charleston, South...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Harris Teeter - order online

Piggly Wiggly has online ordering too.

You will pass the Oak Point Harris Teeter location on the way into Folly no matter which way you go in. Just be sure you're looking for it. It's a short block from the jct of Folly Road and James Island Connector, there's a stoplite at Ellis Oaks Road and you need to be in the right lane.

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
2. Re: Harris Teeter - order online

That's very helpful info. Which store would you consider the better choice? Some of the Piggly Wiggly stores in Myrtle Beach were pretty run-down & didn't have much selection. But those were in the tourist trap areas--so maybe elsewhere they are a little nicer? I'm not at all familiar with Harris Teeter.

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
reviews: 11
3. Re: Harris Teeter - order online

Harris Teeter is a cut above The Pig, but that Pig is fairly new, so shouldn't be a problem.

New Castle...
reviews: 13
4. Re: Harris Teeter - order online

I have shopped at both of them and liked each one...don't know if this will make a difference, but Piggly Wiggly is closer to Folly, and it is easier (in my opinion) to get back onto Folly Road from PW.

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
reviews: 75
5. Re: Harris Teeter - order online

Harris Teeter is excellent, but Piggly Wiggly in the Charleston area is also quite good! Choose the store that is most convenient for you. Sometimes prices at the Pig might be a bit better.

Folly Beach, SC
reviews: 9
6. Re: Harris Teeter - order online

I have used the online shopping method at Teeter's many times. I am pleased. You can write comments, for example, 4 8 ounce ribeyes cut 1/2 inch thick. I think Piggly Wiggly on Folly also has online shopping. You can check out the web page. I would definitely do it.

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
7. Re: Harris Teeter - order online

Thanks to all. Definitely going to take advantage!

8. Re: Harris Teeter - order online

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:42 pm, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Folly Beach