We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday inn Express - Conway SC

Which Conway hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MD
Holiday inn Express - Conway SC

Any one stay there? Comments please

new york
1. Re: Holiday inn Express - Conway SC

hello

i stayed there one night, it is a good hotel, with good managment. The rooms are good and i got an unbelievable price, but that is because i went late at night and the night clerk was really friendly and gave me a special discouted rate.

james

Coastal South...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Holiday inn Express - Conway SC

I always place my visiting (adult) children here when they are in town. Very convenient to Coastal Carolina University, Conway Medical Center, auto dealerships, downtown Conway (6 miles), the beaches (12 miles), and the Coastal Ale House where one may listen to a jazz trio every Wednesday evening from 7 to 10 PM.

Docturf

Myrtle Beach
3. Re: Holiday inn Express - Conway SC

Directly across the street from out office, I do not put anyone there when they visit. All our executives, sales people, manager, none will stay there. The Hampton Inn West, about 2 miles from HI Express is where our people stay and are very happy with it.

4. Re: Holiday inn Express - Conway SC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Conway
More Conway Topics