We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Carriage Ride

Which Charleston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Naples, Florida
reviews: 26
Best Carriage Ride

What is the best carriage ride company in Charleston?

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
11. Re: Best Carriage Ride

FYI, I just purchased 3 tickets for "Old South Carriage Company" on Groupon for $11 each. Great deal!

Muskoka District...
reviews: 17
12. Re: Best Carriage Ride

So can you please tell me WHERE we can access these carriage rides? What street junction?

If $11.00 per person is a good price, what is the normal price. Do you need

to book ahead or can you just access them off the street?

Thanks in advance.

I'm getting excited!

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
reviews: 23
13. Re: Best Carriage Ride

At the corner of North Market St. and Church St. You do not need reservations, you can get them if you wish, tho. I think the normal price is about $20 per person and then you tip the guide afterwards. I took one with relatives that were visiting about 6 months ago and don't remember the exact price.

Jacksonville...
reviews: 199
14. Re: Best Carriage Ride

This is one of the most asked about questions on the Charleston forum. I'd do a quick search with the TA search box function at the top of your screen. Also check out the right hand side of the screen "Top questions about Charleston"

15. Re: Best Carriage Ride

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 21, 2013