We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Cottage-Fantastic!

Which Bluffton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ponte Vedra Florida
reviews: 10
The Cottage-Fantastic!

I wanted to leave a wonderful review for The Cottage located at 38 Calhoun Street in Bluffton but I didn't see the restaurant in the restaurant section. I just wanted to let everyone know how wonderful this place was and what a terrific breakfast we had. How can I get this on the restaurants section of Tripadvisor?

Thanks!

Beaufort, South...
Destination Expert
for Beaufort
reviews: 133
1. Re: The Cottage-Fantastic!

Hi Lorir321...

Click on the "Write a Review" button at the top of the website. Then enter the name of the restaurant and Bluffton, SC. Trip Advisor will state that they cannot find the restaurant, but there is a link that says "Tell us about it" or something like that if they don't have it listed. If you click on that, then fill out the information, and you can write your review 2 days later. I've added several restaurants in Beaufort, so I'm pretty familiar with this process. =)

I'll have to try out the Cottage. Thanks for the recommendation!

Ponte Vedra Florida
reviews: 10
2. Re: The Cottage-Fantastic!

Hi Beaufort-Tiger!

Thanks for the info and I followed your directions! I hope I hear back from TA soon. You REALLY must go to the Cottage either for lunch or breakfast. So yummy and dog friendly! The desserts are to die for and they have afternoon tea too!

3. Re: The Cottage-Fantastic!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, October 18, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Bluffton