We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best b&b breakfast

Which Beaufort hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
reviews: 75
Best b&b breakfast

Breakfast is the most important factor for us in choosing a bed and breakfast. Looking for hearty, Southern, and - above all - homemade, rather than packaged/reheated.

Between the Rhett House and the Cuthbert House, which (currently) has the best breakfast? If there is another b&b in Beaufort offering even better breakfasts, please tell me about it. Thanks!

Beaufort, South...
1. Re: Best b&b breakfast

They are both good B&Bs offering what you are looking for.

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
2. Re: Best b&b breakfast

Thank you. Since breakfasts are equivalent, I'll probably choose the Cuthbert House for the quiet location and water views.

Beaufort, South...
Destination Expert
for Beaufort
reviews: 134
3. Re: Best b&b breakfast

Hi Kiawah,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner; I was getting married this weekend at the Beaufort Inn, which I highly recommend for it's Southern Graces breakfast. However, Cuthbert is wonderful too, so I'm happy to recommend them as well.

Johns Island, South...
Destination Expert
reviews: 10
4. Re: Best b&b breakfast

Congrats Tiger!!! What are you doing on TA right now??? You should be romancing someone!!! Enjoy!

KB

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
5. Re: Best b&b breakfast

Wonderful news, Tiger! Congratulations.

Beaufort, South...
Destination Expert
for Beaufort
reviews: 134
6. Re: Best b&b breakfast

Haha... just a quiet night. We had the wedding yesterday evening and romanced last night. Tonight, we're spent. Tomorrow we head out to San Francisco for the week. The first time for both of us. Any dining recommendations? ;)

Edited: 10:11 pm, June 09, 2013
7. Re: Best b&b breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 11, 2014