We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby friendly places to eat

Which Westerly hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Baby friendly places to eat

Hi. We are staying in Westerly near the beach over the July 4th weekend with our family. We have a 10 month old and my sister and her husband have a 1 month old. We are hoping someone could recommend some casual places to eat that would be baby friendly. Both babies are well-behaved and we plan on being respectful to other diners. Also, we plan on eating very early, at 5 or 5:30. Any suggestions?

3 replies to this topic
Westerly, Rhode...
reviews: 26
1. Re: Baby friendly places to eat

Well there are the chain restaurants, such as 99 and Applebee's -- meh. Some great pizza places -- Casa della Luce and the Pizza Place are two favorites, and Casa has handmade pasta, as well. You can do the clam shack experience -- very casual, outdoor at picnic tables -- at Seafood Haven in the Misquamicut Beach area on Atlantic Avenue. We love Bridge on the river downtown, and if the weather is nice, you can eat outside on the deck and watch the ducks and swans swim by. Bridge is a little more formal, but eating on the deck is very casual. There's also Vetrano's for pizza/italian. That's a start for you. Enjoy your stay; we love living here!

Boston
reviews: 3
2. Re: Baby friendly places to eat

A few more nice places in Westerly include the new Sea Goose for somewhat upscale seafood on Rt. 1 near Appleby's in Dunn's Corner, as well as the Cooked Goose on Watch HIll Road in Avondale for breakfast or sandwiches and salads. I must second the Pizza Place in downtown Westerly. Great pizza, and very family friendly. Another casual Clam Shack experience, but with more indoor seating is Two Little Fish on Atlantic Avenue in Misquamicut. Good luck and I hope the weather clears up, it looks like next weekend should be nice.

New York City, New...
3. Re: Baby friendly places to eat

Thanks very much @ILoveRI and @bostonspider!

Reply to: Baby friendly places to eat
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Westerly