We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motels within a cab ride of McCoy

Which Pawtucket hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
reviews: 46
Motels within a cab ride of McCoy

Naturally, all motels are within a cab ride of it, but I mean within a reasonable distance. We have been to McCoy many many times over the years but have never stayed overnight, mainly because we lived near Boston and it was only 50 something miles. Now from mid-Cape Cod it is nearly 90 miles one way and is a far different story, so I am wondering if anyone has stayed anywhere in the McCoy area, I see Comfort Inn is 104 a night so maybe something in North Attleboro etc? or somewhere else, as I mentioned, within a not too expensive taxi ride.

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
reviews: 4
1. Re: Motels within a cab ride of McCoy

The Comfort Inn is cab distance.

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
reviews: 4
2. Re: Motels within a cab ride of McCoy

One other point, you might want to make arrangements for the cab to weet you after the game or concert....not many cabs just driving around that area.

3. Re: Motels within a cab ride of McCoy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, November 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Pawtucket