We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bed and Breakfasts in Narragansett

Which Narragansett hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Tx
Bed and Breakfasts in Narragansett

Has anyone stayed at Sir Edward's Folly or Noble House? Planning a late spring trip...

Cambridge, MA
reviews: 12
1. Re: Bed and Breakfasts in Narragansett

Can't say I have! But visit the Reviews area of TripAdvisor because I'm sure you'll be able to hear what people who did stay at one or the other have to relate.

Narragansett, RI
reviews: 5
2. Re: Bed and Breakfasts in Narragansett

I haven't stayed at either but know the area. Sir Edward's Folly is on a very busy street so you might want to ask for a room that is on the back. You could walk to the beach and Towers from there. Noble House is in a quiet area just south of the Seawall. You probably wouldn't want to walk to the beach or Towers because of the distance. As with all lodging, think about what amenities are important to you (TV, air conditioning, quality of linens, age of mattresses, type of breakfast, type of maid service, Internet access, private baths, off street parking, outdoor seating areas, etc.) and ask the innkeeper a lot of questions. In this area you will find a lot of variation on the amenities without a lot of variation in price.