We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Locally owned motels in Middletown

Which Middletown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Salem, Massachusetts
reviews: 177
Locally owned motels in Middletown

We love staying in the area of Atlantic Beach, First Beach, Eaton's Beach or whatever the heck you call it! I have noticed some locally owned motels that look interesting but cannot remember the names. Could you give me those names (and phones). This miserable rain has got me dreaming of good old Newport in summer - oh wait, I forgot this IS summer!

Many thanks

5 replies to this topic
Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
reviews: 4
1. Re: Locally owned motels in Middletown

In that area are:

The Sea Whale, Sea Breeze Inn, Rheas's by the Sea, Comfort Inn, Newport Beach Hotel and Suites, Quality Inn and Suites.

If you do a search for middletown hotels you will find reviews and phone #s

**FYI....Rheas' shows up under the B&B category tab.

Edited: 5:22 pm, June 04, 2012
Salem, Massachusetts
reviews: 177
2. Re: Locally owned motels in Middletown

which is the motel directly across the street from the Atlantic Cafe? Many thanks

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
3. Re: Locally owned motels in Middletown

Nothing is directly acorss from The Atlantic Grill (There's a Cumberland Farms and a surf shop across) but about 2 blocks toward the beach (turning left if you are leaving the AG) is Rhea's. About 2 blocks away from the beach (turning right) is The Sea Whale and the Sea Breeze Inn

If it's a motel style, then it's The Sea Whale. Check out Google maps Street View to give you an idea.

Jamestown, Rhode...
4. Re: Locally owned motels in Middletown

There is a hotel across from the Atlantic Beach Club isn't there? And then a newer Comfort Inn behind?

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
5. Re: Locally owned motels in Middletown

Yeah, I wasn't quite sure what she meant by Atlantic Cafe...Across from the Atlantic Beach Club is the Newport Beach Hotel and Suites...more of a Hotel than Motel, but that could be what they are looking for too.

Reply to: Locally owned motels in Middletown
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted