We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yoga on the beach in Middletown

Which Middletown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Salem, Massachusetts
reviews: 184
Yoga on the beach in Middletown

Does anyone know the phone number of the lady who offers yoga on the beach in Middletown? She lives over in the trailer park by Second Beach.

10 replies to this topic
Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
reviews: 4
1. Re: Yoga on the beach in Middletown

I don't know her, but I'll ask around.

I know that Innerlight Yoga in Middletown does Yoga at First Beach on Saturdays...and 41 North has Yoga on Saturdays on their Docks.....I'll keep an eye/ear out though for the lady you are looking for.

Salem, Massachusetts
2. Re: Yoga on the beach in Middletown

She lives in Simsbury Ct and summers at that trailer place on second beach. Wish I could remember the name!

Salem, Massachusetts
3. Re: Yoga on the beach in Middletown

I just figured it out. Shelly Dungan of Valley Yoga of Simsbury, CT teaches on the beach in Middletown (town beach I think it is called) on weekends. Google it if you want her phone number. You have to book it in advance.

Rosemount, Minnesota
4. Re: Yoga on the beach in Middletown

Hello! Just saw this post and am excited! Will be visiting RI in June. Is any beach yoga offered? If yes, can anyone provide me with details? Thank-you!

Salem, Massachusetts
5. Re: Yoga on the beach in Middletown

Shelley changes it up every year. So google her studio (details above) and ask if she plans to teach this year and when. I also took a really cool outdoor class at a mansion in Newport. I will try to remember where I booked that class, it was great.

Salem, Massachusetts
6. Re: Yoga on the beach in Middletown

Well, I could not find any outdoor yoga after looking at some yoga studios. Keep checking back with the yoga studios and see if they start posting outdoor sessions. Enjoy!

Rosemount, Minnesota
7. Re: Yoga on the beach in Middletown

Will do. Thanks. And if you happen to notice anything please post it here. :)

Cleveland
8. Re: Yoga on the beach in Middletown

Vaca in Middleton 09/07 - 09/14. Is beach Yoga still available? If so who may I contact?

Jamestown, Rhode...
reviews: 4
9. Re: Yoga on the beach in Middletown

innerlightyoga studio in Mtown

Salem, Massachusetts
10. Re: Yoga on the beach in Middletown

I took the Interlight Yoga class on Sat. on first beach when we were there in August. Great class, but advanced. You know when Standing Crane is the 3rd pose you are in for a challenge. Well taught though.

Reply to: Yoga on the beach in Middletown
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted