We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moped rental

Which Block Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, MA
reviews: 7
Moped rental

Hello, can somebody recommend a place at the Block Island to rent a moped? What's the average price for the rental? Thank you!

Washington, DC
reviews: 1
1. Re: Moped rental

There's a moped rental place right where you get off the ferry. You can rent there or walk straight past the shops (behind the National Hotel I think) and Aldo's Rentals is right there. They also rent them over next to The Oar restaurant in new harbor. I've rented from all three and I beleive they rent by the hour (something like 2 or 4 hour intervals). Someone else should correct me if I'm wrong, but if I recall last time I rented it was around $80 for 4 hours. 4 hours is usually plenty of time to do a loop around the island, stopping to see lighthouses and grab lunch before dropping off the moped and doing a little shopping or heading to the beach before taking the ferry back.

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
reviews: 33
2. Re: Moped rental

I agree with Kiley on the locations though I can't remember the price. I also agree about the time. 4 hours is plenty. You have the 2 lighthouses, and maybe some beach or trails to explore as well.

JDP

3. Re: Moped rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 12, 2014