We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surf Hotel

Which Block Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
connecticut
reviews: 2
Surf Hotel

Do you know if it opened?

Jamestown, Rhode...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Surf Hotel

I walked by it today it looked open.

Bethlehem...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Surf Hotel

It opened on July 3rd. Not all rooms are available but the dining room is open with dining also on the porch and The Eagle Bar is located in the lobby.

Can't wait for a review.

Edited: 12:59 am, July 11, 2012
Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
reviews: 38
3. Re: Surf Hotel

This is good news. I know they had some variance issues which might have prevented their opening as planned. Can't wait to go by myself.

JDP

Block Island, Rhode...
4. Re: Surf Hotel

They are open. Only 7 rooms are available for stays right now, though that will gradually increase. They do have dining and a full bar (lunch and dinner) on the porches.

The view is spectacular!

Durham, CT
reviews: 2
5. Re: Surf Hotel

I've never been, but The Hartford Courant has a nice writeup on The Surf here: "courant.com/news/…340091.column".

Bethlehem...
reviews: 3
6. Re: Surf Hotel

According to article in today's BITimes there are now 16 rooms open to stay in.

7. Re: Surf Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Block Island