We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking during Game Day

Which State College hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 11
Parking during Game Day

We are coming from out of state to a football game in September. We have never been to Penn State/State College so we don't know how the parking works. Do I need a parking pass in advance or will we be able to get parking the day of? Any info would be great. Thanks

New Freedom...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Parking during Game Day

Contact the ticket office and request a pass in advance. I think parking is up to like $20-25/game and the advance purchased are around $10 cheaper...but are accessible the day of. The lots for non season ticket holders are fairly far from the stadium.

Get ready for some crazy fans and tailgating!!

New Freedom...
2. Re: Parking during Game Day

Better yet, I think you can order parking passes on ticketmaster

Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 11
3. Re: Parking during Game Day

thank you! I looked at ticketmaster but it says they are not available

New Freedom...
4. Re: Parking during Game Day

that definitely may be the case, but you can just buy the pass as you are coming into the lots/....just follow the signs to the proper field...have a great time!

New Freedom...
5. Re: Parking during Game Day

My husband just informed me--you can also call the Penn State ticket office directly and get passes (he says as long as you're not an Ohio State fan ;) ). Phone number is 814.865.5555. They always have advance parking passes, as long as you have time to receive in the mail.

state college, pa
reviews: 16
6. Re: Parking during Game Day

You may also park at the Penn Stater hotel lot, and take a school bus shuttle right to the Stadium. I believe it is free. Friends of my parents (with bad knees) did this for all games last year, to avoid walking on uneven ground. Enjoy Happy Valley! Be sure to get downtown for some good food, or head to the American Ale House.

7. Re: Parking during Game Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:24 am, October 09, 2009