We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation to and from Heinz Field

Which Pittsburgh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Paducah, Kentucky
reviews: 3
transportation to and from Heinz Field

I will be in Pittsburgh on Dec 7 for the Steelers/Browns game. I will be staying at the Best Western on Greentree Road. I'm not wanting to drive since I'm not familiear with the area, and I 'm sure traffic will be horrendous. The hotel's website states they have a shuttle to downtown, but I'm concerned about getting back to the hotel after the game since it will be late at night. Is there any public transportation that runs late at night, or are taxis abundent in that area?

Pittsburgh, Pa.
reviews: 36
1. Re: transportation to and from Heinz Field

Some hotels run a shuttle where they will take you to the game and pick you up. I would suggest you call the Best Western and find out if they will do that for you.

You might be able to get a taxi, but I wouldn't count on it. You could check the Port Authority of Allegheny County's web site to see what sort of bus service they run after Steeler games.

Honestly, you are so close to downtown/the stadiums at the Best Western, I would not worry too much about the traffic. Just pop onto the Parkway, park downtown, walk across a bridge and you're there at the stadium.

Paducah, Kentucky
reviews: 3
2. Re: transportation to and from Heinz Field

Great, thanks so much.

3. Re: transportation to and from Heinz Field

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 14, 2009