We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going to the Steeler game in London?

Which Pittsburgh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh...
reviews: 15
Anyone going to the Steeler game in London?

I think my message from last fall was deleted for some reason. Just wondering if anyone else is going, or knows anyone going to the Steeler game in London in Sep.

We got game tickets & a hotel room, but still haven't picked a flight.

Surprisingly, I haven't started obsessing about things to do yet, so I'm curious to hear any ideas & plans others may have

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 183
1. Re: Anyone going to the Steeler game in London?

I remember your post. Perhaps TA is purging old posts. I'm still iffy on attending. But, even though I lived in Pittsburgh (recently moved), I'm a Viking fan. I have not heard much about the game.

Pittsburgh...
2. Re: Anyone going to the Steeler game in London?

We finally bought airfare!

Unfortunately, our travel partners can't go now, so we'll have 2 game tickets for sale.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
3. Re: Anyone going to the Steeler game in London?

Ugh....I will be in Brussels for work 2 weeks later, so as much as I'd like to consider it - it's probably not likely.

Pittsburgh...
4. Re: Anyone going to the Steeler game in London?

Bumpin this up-I posted this on the London forum too & have been getting lots of good ideas. I know of at least 3 places to go Sat, the day before the game, with other Steeler fans.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
5. Re: Anyone going to the Steeler game in London?

erica75: Not sure of your plans, but if you are a Beatles fan, the 2 hour train to Liverpool is worth it, if you are. I suppose that would only be if you had a free day to explore.

6. Re: Anyone going to the Steeler game in London?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 31, 2014