We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help with seat numbers at pnc park pleaseee!

Which Pittsburgh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Erie, Pennsylvania
help with seat numbers at pnc park pleaseee!

bought seats 13-16 in sec 123..anyone know if thats an end or what the rows in sec r numbered?

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 59
1. Re: help with seat numbers at pnc park pleaseee!

You are missing the row. PNC park seats are organized by section (I.e., 123), row (it'll be a letter) and then by a seat number (13 and 14).

You'll be behind the pirates dug out on the lower bowl.

Once you find out your row, go on the pirates website to see the seating chart while doing a dummy booking.

Edited: 10:47 pm, May 22, 2013
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
2. Re: help with seat numbers at pnc park pleaseee!

I thought it was 20+ seats to a row. I tried to search this, but unfortunately most seat maps (stubhub, pirates, etc.) are using pictures to display your view, rather than graphics on seat numbers. My guess is seat 13 will be the middle of most rows. By the way, if you want the right and direct answer, just call. They have always been helpful to me when I've called (even if I didn't purchase).

Reading
reviews: 12
3. Re: help with seat numbers at pnc park pleaseee!

In section 123 seats 13 thru 16 are on the end of the row (on left side faceing the field).

See the link below.

purchase.tickets.com/buy/MLBEventInfo…

Erie, Pennsylvania
4. Re: help with seat numbers at pnc park pleaseee!

thanks for the help!

5. Re: help with seat numbers at pnc park pleaseee!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 30, 2014