We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Restaurant in Cranberry Township Area?

Which Pittsburgh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh
reviews: 14
Romantic Restaurant in Cranberry Township Area?

Hi,

My husband and I are getting a much needed night out. Our babysitter is in Cranberry Township so we wanted to find a restaurant that is close.

Can anyone recommend a quiet, romantic restaurant in the Cranberry Area? We usually go to downtown Pittsburgh to eat so I am not familiar with the restaurants in Cranberry except the chains.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
reviews: 4
1. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Cranberry Township Area?

Try Atria's.

While it does have multiple locations, I think you may like it better than Lone Star Steakhouse!

We've also had good food at Monte Cello's, but it's not really much of a "romantic" place.

Saxonburg...
reviews: 39
2. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Cranberry Township Area?

When my husband and I need a break from jobs and the kids and can't go too far, we stay at the Pittsburgh Marriott North in Cranberry (off Rt. 228). We enjoy eating at their River City Grille inside the hotel. It is quiet and their food is very good. My husand and I even go there for dinner when we're not spending the night. We especially like their filet mignons.

Since this hotel has opened they always appear in one of the top places to work in Pittsburgh. Everybody we have ever dealt with at this place has been extremely friendly, but not in a phony sense.

We've eaten at the Atria's in Richland Township and had to scream across the table at each other; but have never tried the one in Cranberry.

Pittsburgh, Pa.
reviews: 36
3. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Cranberry Township Area?

Head up Rt. 19 a little past Zelie to the Log Cabin Inn. I haven't been there for a couple of years, but I had many wonderful meals there. They used to have a glass-walled dining room that was lovely.

Pittsburgh, PA
reviews: 16
4. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Cranberry Township Area?

The Stone Mansion in Wexford is always a good choice.

Pittsburgh, PA
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
reviews: 33
5. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Cranberry Township Area?

The Pines Tavern has a nice atmosphere and good food. Not sure how close it is to where you'll be but it is worth considering. They've got a fancy website, I just discovered:

http://www.thepinestavern.com/pines2.html

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 35
6. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Cranberry Township Area?

Definitely Log Cabin Inn located on Rt 19 just north of Zelienople. The other restaurant we enjoy owned by the same company is the Ironbridge Inn on 19 north outside of Grove City

Pennsylvania
7. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Cranberry Township Area?

Also consider The Springfield Grille (same ownership as The Log Cabin) on Rte 228 in Mars. I would give it more "romantic points" than The Log Cabin, and, frankly, I like the food/menu better. You might also check out Siba, also on 228, maybe for drinks or dessert: great atmosphere with a firepit in the bar area. Haven't had a meal there in a while, so I can't say anything about dinner, but the bar is lovely.

8. Re: Romantic Restaurant in Cranberry Township Area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, September 18, 2009