We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to a wedding in New Hope- lodging recommendations?

Which New Hope hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
brooklyn
reviews: 3
Going to a wedding in New Hope- lodging recommendations?

Hi- I am going to a wedding in New Hope in October. Can anyone recommend a hotel or B&B with no minimums as to # of nights? The wedding is on a Saturday, so we'd only like to stay that night over. Thanks in advance!

StL
1. Re: Going to a wedding in New Hope- lodging recommendations?

I don't know of any minimum stay requirements but this is one amazing B&B and the Innkeepers couln't be more accomodating. It's first class all the way. I hope you find something wonderful. ~best, barb

brooklyn
2. Re: Going to a wedding in New Hope- lodging recommendations?

thanks but which B&B are you referring to specifically?

Philadelphia, PA
3. Re: Going to a wedding in New Hope- lodging recommendations?

I think your only option for one night if you book ahead is the Best Western on 202. If you like to live on the edge some B&Bs may allow you to stay only Saturday if they have available rooms at the last minute. I was just married in New Hope and we stayed at the Wedgewood (which was very accomodating to us and nice) and my friend was able to stay at their Umpleby house for Saturday only but I think that he called them a day or two in advance only. Good Luck to you.

AZ
4. Re: Going to a wedding in New Hope- lodging recommendations?

My finance and I our looking to plan our wedding in or around New Hope and I was curious as to where the wedding you are going to will be held. - Thanks!

5. Re: Going to a wedding in New Hope- lodging recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, August 23, 2009