We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

baby-moon in New Hope?

Which New Hope hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
reviews: 10
baby-moon in New Hope?

Hi,

My husband and I want to take a weekend off and come to New Hope before our baby is born to unwind and pamper ourselves. We were thinking of early March.

Can you suggest some things to do and places to stay.

Thank you!

Katherine

Philadelphia
reviews: 17
1. Re: baby-moon in New Hope?

There are several nice B&Bs along the Delaware River just north of New Hope. Evermay-on-the Delaware is one of them.

Warrington, PA
reviews: 27
2. Re: baby-moon in New Hope?

There are also plenty of B&Bs right in New Hope for easy walking around town. Don't forget to walk across the bridge into Lambertville, which is another quaint town w/shops and restaurants.

Over the Rainbow
reviews: 26
3. Re: baby-moon in New Hope?

You can try the website babymoon.com. They list hotels & B&B's that have babymoon specials. There's one in Lancaster, PA.

Frenchtown, NJ
reviews: 9
4. Re: baby-moon in New Hope?

Evermay is closed. It is also more than 10 miles upriver from New Hope. I'm assuming you chose New Hope because you like shopping, eating out and maybe some local live music? If you google New Hope there is a chamber of commerce website. If you don't need to be in town, The Wolverton Inn in Stockton, NJ is excellent. Also check out The Inn at Phillips Mill. For pampering, I suggest La Bella Vita for an excellent facial. Nurture Spa is great for massage, ask for Holly. Or come up river to Upper Black Eddy and stay at the Bridgeton House or in Milford, NJ Chestnut Hill on the Delaware. Only the bridge will be out then.

Edited: 6:27 pm, December 03, 2010
5. Re: baby-moon in New Hope?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 02, 2011