We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cove Pocono Resorts Sold?

Which Mount Pocono hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
reviews: 1
Cove Pocono Resorts Sold?

Saw a review in the Paradise Stream page that a couple was recently told while at The Stream that the resort has been sold. I looked further into Starwood Resorts website (their owner) and it appears that all 3 resorts, Pocono Palace, Paradise Stream and Cove Haven are no longer associated with Starwood Resorts as of October 2, 2012.

Anyone hear anything on this, who were they sold to, etc.? Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
NIAGARA FALLS
reviews: 19
1. Re: Cove Pocono Resorts Sold?

I heard that only Pocono Palace has been sold. Can't seem to get into the web pages for Pocono Palace since yesterday.

New Jersey
reviews: 1
2. Re: Cove Pocono Resorts Sold?

Yes, the webpages have been offline since early yesterday afternoon. I called them last night, they said they had "technical issues" and that the website would be up shortly........that was about 7pm last night.

Starwood is no longer associated with any of the three, and according to a reviewer in The Stream, they were sold. Also, in the Cove Haven page, a reviewer directed a statement to "the new owners". It seems that all three are affected, can't seem to find out any info at this point.......

NIAGARA FALLS
reviews: 19
3. Re: Cove Pocono Resorts Sold?

Hoping to here something soon. We are booked for Christmas. Want to know if anything will be changed.

Reply to: Cove Pocono Resorts Sold?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted