We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pocono in Early december

Which Mount Pocono hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Antwerp, Belgium
Pocono in Early december

Hi,

we are a couple and planning a 2-day trip to pocono in last week of november (27-29 Nov). do you think is a crazy idea considering it will be very cold? I like lakes and mountains, and nature. I have been to switzerland and austria during winter, and its very pretty. Do you think there is enough to do during that time period?

Morris County, NJ
reviews: 743
1. Re: Pocono in Early december

It also depends on where in the Poconos you want to go. First the weather can be a little tricky at that time of the year. It will be cold and you could even have snow. One day should do it.

Here is a sample one day itinerary in the eastern Poconos. Start in the morning at Milford PA, a charming little town on the banks of the Delaware River off of Route 209. Milford has has some nice shops and restaurants. Drive south about 10 minutes on Route 209 to Raymondskill falls. Then drive south about 15 minutes to see Childs Park in Dingmans Ferry. This has another beautiful waterfall. After that, drive about 40 minutes south to Shawnee Inn and have dinner in this nice 100 year old restaurant.

Antwerp, Belgium
2. Re: Pocono in Early december

Thanks for the itinerary. I will definitely explore these areas. My question was with regard to staying at pocono for couple of nights. Which area would you recommend for a couple getaway with some scenic beauty?

Antwerp, Belgium
3. Re: Pocono in Early december

Thanks for the itinerary. I will definitely explore these areas. My question was with regard to staying at pocono for couple of nights. Which area would you recommend for a couple getaway with some scenic beauty, in late November early December?

4. Re: Pocono in Early december

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, May 01, 2014