We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels

Which Lancaster hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MA
reviews: 6
Hotels

I am trying to make my final decision between the Eden or the Revere. I can get a room in the Revere Main bldg plus breakfast buffet for about $10 less than the Eden. Don't know what breakfast will cost for party of 3 so don't really know which is the better choice. Looking for CLEAN rooms and a little spacious, not those small hotel rooms, but only interested in standard rooms, not suites. It looks like they are both in a commercial area...is one better than the other as far as areas outside to walk around, and is one in a better location for towns to visit such as Interc., BIH, etc. Would probably only use a pool and not other facilities. Thanks for any input you can give.

NY
reviews: 153
1. Re: Hotels

I have never been to the eden, but it gets rave reviews, however, you cannot go wrong with the revere inn. it's my favorite place there. the eden is in more of a commercial area. the revere is off rt 30 , but in paradise, it backs a farm, and it is quite pushed back from the road. you can only see the restaurant, and sign from the road. The rooms are spacious, very very clean and modern, and beautifully decorated. the breakfast consists of frozen egg burritos and croisants, and hard boiled eggs. there are make your own waffles, hot, and cold cereal, muffins, bagels, fruit, etc. There is an outdoor and indoor pool. In my opinion, if you want to save some money, go with the revere inn. The eden is off rt 30 also, but near the part of 30 that is like a hwy. I personally find it easier for my visits to bih, intercourse, strasburg, etc., from the revere. I make a right on 30, and i'm 2 minutes away.enjoy at either place

MA
reviews: 6
2. Re: Hotels

Thanks.....before I read your reply I booked at the Revere, so after reading it I am sure I made the right choice for our stay. It sounds like it will be the perfect spot. Thanks for your input.

NY
reviews: 153
3. Re: Hotels

You're welcome.

4. Re: Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:21 am, September 03, 2009