We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Military Orders to Johnstown

Which Johnstown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new orleans,la
Military Orders to Johnstown

Can anyone tell me what are the best public schools in Johnstown? We will be moving there in Aug. of 2005.

thanks

Johnstown Pa
1. Re: Military Orders to Johnstown

Hi

Johnstown has a public school system. Greater Johnstown School district. Elementry schools Garfield & Meadovalle. High School is Greater Johnstown High School on Central Ave. Corporate office is on Braod Street.

If you live in the Richland area of town you can attend Richland middle school & High School. I reccomend this. Richland area is the mecca of Johnstown for living, shopping and free schooling. They have a great sports program. You must live in Richland to attend this free school. It is more prestegious than Johnstown High. There is no crime in this public school like the troubles of the city school system. Living expences are more in Richland but it is worth the expence to attend the Richland school district...trust me.

Johnstown Pa
2. Re: Military Orders to Johnstown

Our public school is Greater Johnstown School District their corp office is on Broad Street. elementry school is Meadovalle and Garfield schools. High School is Johnsdtown High on Central Ave.

We have private schools for those who can afford to pay for a colledge prep high school. That is a catholic high school named Bishop McCort on Osborne Street.(tutition is 4200 a year)

If you move into the Richland area of Johnstown You can attend Richland Middle school or High School public school. I reccomend the Richland area. This is the mecca of Johnstown for living, shopping and free schooling. Their sports programs are top notch. You must live in Richland area to attend this school. (good tip for you!)