We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Entrance Heritage Walk.

Which The Entrance hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Port Douglas...
reviews: 85
The Entrance Heritage Walk.

A lot of work has been done to provide this walk. There are 75 photosigns sprinkled around the waterfront and there are specific printed brochures at the Information Centre.

Whilst I was there a did a mobile website of the walk: qwe.com.au/TE which saves you waiting for the Information Centre to open and you can save it on your mobile device.

I tried to show this to the technophobic management there but they wouldn't see me.

2 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 27
1. Re: The Entrance Heritage Walk.

Thanks Fig-Parrot, that's a great link. Very handy for visitors to the area.

May I suggest you try sending it to Tourism NSW? They may have a broader view than the local bods.

Anything we can do to promote our lovely coastal areas is to be applauded, IMHO. Pity to spend all that money & then not make it easy for people to enjoy the walk.

Port Douglas...
reviews: 85
2. Re: The Entrance Heritage Walk.

Thank you Bokhara

I will take your advice. To save typing in qwe.com.au/TE each time, you can save that page to the iPhone's home screen and a screen button comes up. If you have an android just bookmark the page and save the bookmark to the home screen.

The same goes for the home page qwe.com.au where I will be putting more walks.

Reply to: The Entrance Heritage Walk.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about The Entrance