We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Byron Bay - should we bother?

Which Byron Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, Oregon
reviews: 4
Byron Bay - should we bother?

I would like to visit Byron Bay, but it looks like the timing might not make it worth it... We'd be there either the day before or the first day of the blues festival. I'd love to go, but it's seeming impossible to find reasonable accommodation in our price range (under $200). I'm wondering if we should avoid Byron all together.

Unfortunately there's not flexibility in our schedule to get there earlier or wait until later. We'd be coming through Byron either Wednesday, March 31 or Thursday, April 1st.

The rest of our trip will afford us the opportunity to visit Sydney, Port Stephens, Port Macquarie, Southwest Rocks, Coffs Harbor, Yamba (maybe) and Noosa Heads. Is Byron Bay a place we must stop no matter how busy and overpriced?

byran bay
21. Re: Byron Bay - should we bother?

byron bay is a very nice place...byron bay is full of beaches...you are worried about your timing but trust me its a wonderful place the beaches,the resorts all are very beautiful...try to visit byram bay

22. Re: Byron Bay - should we bother?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 am, August 26, 2013
23. Re: Byron Bay - should we bother?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 05, 2011