We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

leycroft valley

Which Perranporth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
leycroft valley

hi just wondering if anyone has stayed at leycroft valley in perranporth? me and my fella are thinking about staying there in june and just wanted to know wat people think? i thought it wud be a ideal location because newquay is not that far.

norwich, norfolk
1. Re: leycroft valley

Hi, I was also thinking of booking a stay there this year. But am a bit unsure as it looks great in hoseasons book/website, but looks quite different on Leycroft valley's own website. I know Hoseasons show only the good bits and are good at staging photos. but like you i thought its in a great area.

Perranporth
2. Re: leycroft valley

Hi my name is Shaun Matthews, my family and I own Leycroft Valley.

All of the information currently held by Hoseasons is correct-it does conflict with what is shown on our own website which is currently being updated and the new website should be live in the next couple of weeks.

Over the last 2 years we have almost completely replaced all of the older chalets on our park, the new lodges are modern, well equipped and many of them have a private hot tub.

I hope that you will take a look at our pages on the Hoseasons website and in particular take time to read the customer comments.

If you would like any further info please don't hesitate to contact usgain via the details on our website.

Thank you

norwich, norfolk
3. Re: leycroft valley

Hi Shaun,

We've looked into it a bit further and the surrounding area. And yes, we have decided to book a visit with you sometime this year. Just need to work out when we can get the time off work and then we will be in touch. Lisa

Perranporth
4. Re: leycroft valley

Thanks Lisa, we'll look forward to seeing you at Leycroft.

uk
5. Re: leycroft valley

thank u very much for making up my mind i think me and my patner will def b stayin here.cud u please tell me which lodges hav the hot tub website is abit un clear

Perranporth
6. Re: leycroft valley

Hi,

The following lodges all have a Hot tub:

Coombe Lodges

Treehouses

Mill Lodges

Carne Cabin Plus

Croft Lodge Plus

Bredon Plus bungalow

Altogether we have 19 hot tubs on site so I'm sure we will be able to find one that would suit you.

I hope this helps.

sara_amira
reviews: 1
7. Re: leycroft valley

Hi All,

We have just booked a long weekend over easter, So I will let you know how I get on !

:)

uk
8. Re: leycroft valley

thanks that wud be great.

sara_amira
reviews: 1
9. Re: leycroft valley

Hi all,

Just got back from a easter long weekend break and LOVED it ! the cabins are well equipt and the location is great, just a 5 min drive from Perranporth. I would recommend you go !

If you need any more info send me a PM.

London, UK
reviews: 15
10. Re: leycroft valley

Hi

We have booked 11 nights at Leycroft Valley to celebrate our 2nd Wedding Anniversary (1st-12th May) and really can't wait to get to beautiful Cornwall for a real break.

We have booked a Coombe Lodge (because of the hot tub - fabulous!) but were wondering how well equipped the lodges are, we love to cook and were hoping to be able to have some BBQs as well but couldn't see anywhere on either the Leycroft website or Hoseasons as to whether there is a BBQ and also what the kitchen comes equipped with.

Also is there any kind of shop on site to buy basics (bread, milk, newspapers etc) or is it just a reception.

We really can't wait to arrive and are really looking forward to it but would like to know what to pack (as a chronic overpacker it IS important!!)

Thanks

Em

Get answers to your questions about Perranporth