We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental in Certaldo ?

Which Certaldo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 2
Car rental in Certaldo ?

Is there a rental car company in Certaldo. We would like to rent a car for 5 days and visit all the interestintg sites in the area

2 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 12
1. Re: Car rental in Certaldo ?

None of the major companies has an office there. The closest offices of major companies would be at Florence, Pisa or Siena.

Singapore
reviews: 2
2. Re: Car rental in Certaldo ?

YES! There is a car rental company in Certaldo.

I have also been searching for a car rental company in Certaldo as I do not wish to drive in and out of Florence.

I've never tried their service but I know of an American lady is based in Certaldo and uses their service with no complains :)

This is their website: They can send the car to the train station for you or send to your rented property.

http://www.maestriniauto.com/

I corresponded with Maurizio Maestrini via email and over the phone. I had problems understanding them initially but after a while, I get what they meant. So a little patience is required for communication. But Maurizio is very accommodating. Looking forward to meet him in June, when we will be staying in Tuscany for 4 days.

Good Luck :)

Reply to: Car rental in Certaldo ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Certaldo
More Certaldo Topics