We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding

Which Certaldo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
Level Contributor
16 posts
Wedding

Hi All

After some initial information. My partner and I would like to Elope in Certaldo Alto. Any suggestions on where to stay and where to have dinner on the night of the wedding?

Also has anyone else had a wedding at Certaldo Alto just recently who might like to share some tips on how to save on costs??

Thanks heaps!!!

11 replies to this topic
1. Re: Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:49 pm, January 28, 2012

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
51 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Wedding

I am getting married in Certaldo in September - PM me with questions, I might be able to help a little!

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Wedding

Hi, I would love to email with either of you to get your recommendations/ experiences about your wedding day. brandiswine@yahoo.com

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Wedding

Hello,

We are looking at certaldo alto also for summer 2014.

Perhaps a package with town hall and restaurant reception. We have two young children so would like to book villa accommodation for a week while there. We'd need accommodation for up to 30 guests also.

Have you got any good tips or recommendations ?

Regards

Paula

London, United...
4 posts
5. Re: Wedding

To save money, I suggest you contact the owners, TripAdvisor makes it possible to book directly (without agency or intermediary service).

On "vacation rental" you can find a lovely villas. But you did not specify if you want to go to a hotel, villa, cottage, farm etc.

UK
Level Contributor
215 posts
82 reviews
6. Re: Wedding

My son and his (now) wife got married in Certaldo a couple of years ago. Weddings in Tuscany made all the arrangements including accomodation - a truly memorable experience.

7. Re: Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:39 pm, November 28, 2013

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
51 posts
12 reviews
8. Re: Wedding

I would recommend staying in the village of Certaldo Alto. It's like stepping back in time, and there is more to do than on a villa. We stayed in town and had a wedding ceremony at a villa, small reception in Certaldo Alto. The town is walkable, the views are gorgeous and you can also go down to the lower town where there are more modern amenities and the train that can bring you to florence (40 minutes away).

London, United...
2 posts
9. Re: Wedding

Hi all,

I realise that this is an old thread but.... we am thinking of booking the Osteria dei Vicario in Certaldo for our wedding next year. We will be joined by around 40 guests. Has anyone been to a wedding here? Or do you have any other recommendations for a wedding venue for a small group in Certaldo?

Thanks in advance

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
51 posts
12 reviews
10. Re: Wedding

I did - feel free to pm me, happy to talk to you about it!

Reply to: Wedding
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Certaldo
More Certaldo Topics