We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Guide

Which San Juan del Sur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort St. John B.C
reviews: 6
Travel Guide

Can anyone recommend a great guide for day trips out of SJDS to other areas of Nicaragua. Don't want to do the volcano again but would be interested in Granada and maybe the west side of Nicaragua. Preferably someone who speaks some English and has AC van for 7 people.

6 replies to this topic
Nicaragua
reviews: 31
1. Re: Travel Guide

There is lots of people that you can find here on tripadvisor, Byron Ortega, Alex Acosta, Ramon Parra just to name a few.

Tyler, Texas
reviews: 64
2. Re: Travel Guide

The others are good. Rodolfo is the best

nicaraguaescapade.weebly.com/transfers.html

Edited: 3:03 pm, October 04, 2013
Granada, Nicaragua
reviews: 35
3. Re: Travel Guide

Welcome back Felschurch long time no hear from you.

Tyler, Texas
reviews: 64
4. Re: Travel Guide

Thanks Byron.. As you know I find Nicaragua and its people so wonderful.. And I sure can't find a better bunch of guides anywhere.. Nicaragua offers a touring situation that you cannot duplicate anywhere in the world and it is due to you and Rodolfo ,Carlos, Julio etc. You won't find a more honest, knowledgable group anywhere.

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 5
5. Re: Travel Guide

I am sure there are many wonderful guides in Granada. I have worked with Rodolfo two trips and he is absolutely the best!! rodolfo.nicaragua@hotmail.com

Ohio
reviews: 2
6. Re: Travel Guide

We used Alex Acosta and he was great. We rented our own car though. My advice would be to spend some time with Granada as a home base. Much more history, culture and beautiful scenery than SJDS. BTW, the driving was no problem, and that way we went where we wanted, when we wanted.

Reply to: Travel Guide
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted