We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa del Soul

Which San Juan del Sur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
reviews: 3
Casa del Soul

We stayed at Casa del Soul Dec 27 - 31 and had an amazing time! Randy and Brenda really made us feel welcome and were available to answer all our questions. Iskra shuttle picked us up at the airport and took us directly to Casa del Soul, high on the hill in a gated community - $65 for the 2 of us. Brenda made us breakfast everyday, lunch and dinner were available as well. You were also free to use their kitchen, which we did make beer can chicken on the grill one night. Carlos, the driver, is available pretty much 24/7 - anywhere you want to go, he'll take you & we never waited longer than 5 minutes for him to show up. A trip into town is $5 total, not per person (takes about 7 minutes ) and Randy will give you a cell phone to use to call Carlos when you're ready to go back. Maderas beach is beautiful and a good place to learn to surf. Randy's house is lovely with nice pool and hammock palapa area. Can't wait to go back!!!!

Thanks Randy, Brenda & Carlos,

Colleen & Troy

Atlanta, GA
reviews: 11
1. Re: Casa del Soul

Wow! That's really helpful. Casa del Soul was on my short list for a trip I have planned in March, but my biggest concern was that we're not going to have a car and we want to spend some time in town shopping, eating, and enjoying a bit of the social scene and didn't want to spend a fortune on taxis. To know that we can get there and back for $10 is really helpful!

Nicaragua
reviews: 38
2. Re: Casa del Soul

Casa del Soul is the place, Randy and Brenda are great and lets not forget Chucho the dog

Chicago
reviews: 3
3. Re: Casa del Soul

Chucho is the bomb! What an amazingly friendly but super fierce guard dog! I feel badly that I forgot to mention him!

4. Re: Casa del Soul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 15, 2010
Get answers to your questions about San Juan del Sur