We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lodging in San juan del sur

Which San Juan del Sur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CT
reviews: 17
lodging in San juan del sur

Hi,

we are a family with 3 kids aged( 13, 10,7). First ime in SJD. I am looking for accomodation

Walking distance from the beach

We don't like big resorts but my kids love a pool and it would be great to see some wildlife on the property

We would like to have the possibility to prepare some food ourselves (picky eaters).

We would like to go snorkeling or surfing etc

Would love to mingle with locals

Any suggestions????

Thank you

Nadine

Nicaragua
reviews: 38
1. Re: lodging in San juan del sur

Hotel Piedras y Olas will be the best if you plan to do some cooking, they have pool and it is not far from the beach. Another option wil be Hotel Victoriano, tthis is only a few meters from the beach and they also have a pool, i am not sure if they have kitchen in the rooms.

CT
reviews: 17
2. Re: lodging in San juan del sur

I don't like hotel victoriano on the side of the road. I would like a quiter place

I am worried that hotel pelican eyes is becoing too big of a resort. Especially with the construction going on

Has anybody been to parquo maritimo el coco???

new york
reviews: 1
3. Re: lodging in San juan del sur

sanjuanbeachhouse.com

4. Re: lodging in San juan del sur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Juan del Sur