We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sailing

Which San Juan del Sur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
BC
Sailing

Can't seem to get on the Pelican Eyes sailboat ride.

Not part of group, just the wife and I.

Are there other rides out there?

Thanks

San Juan del Sur
1. Re: Sailing

You can try Regis. Go to Papagayo trinket store or Casa Oro hostel. They can hook you up with him. He does sunset sails and day sails.

One thing to remember is the wind this time of year. It is very strong and can make for a wet and uncomfortable ride.

San Diego...
reviews: 9
2. Re: Sailing

Could you not get on the Pelican Eyes boat because it was only two of you or because it was already full? Just trying to figure it out because we're headed down in a few weeks and I was hoping to spend one of our days/or half day doing that trip and now I'm wondering if we should try booking it ahead of time - or if there's a problem with there only being two of us...thanks for the help!

BC
3. Re: Sailing

I received a response that all except one day was full of groups. They did respond saying they would get in touch if there was more interest in that day.

Haven't heard back and that was several weeks ago.

We leave next sunday so just looking for alternatives.

Thanks

San Juan del Sur
4. Re: Sailing

Pelican Eyes will only go on a trip with a minimum number. Last time I checked it was 10.

Holyoke...
reviews: 16
5. Re: Sailing

We were just there and Pelican Eyes minimum is six. We were not guests and had our name in and told them we would go anyday, either full or half day and we just kept checking. We got on the Wed all day sail and it was worth every penny...........

San Juan Del...
reviews: 1
6. Re: Sailing

Check with Regis....The Papagayo store...He is another option for you

7. Re: Sailing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, September 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Juan del Sur