We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a Hershey store you can visit without going>>

Which Hershey hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 10
Is there a Hershey store you can visit without going>>

into a park? My hubby and I would love to chocolate shop and will have an hour or so for our stop. Is there just simply a Hershey store on any of the properties that one can visit?

Thank you for all info,

Yzguy

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
reviews: 71
1. Re: Is there a Hershey store you can visit without going>>

Are you driving back from your cruise out of Brooklyn? If so, you can always go to the Hershey Store in Times Square before you leave the City.

Elizabethtown...
reviews: 22
2. Re: Is there a Hershey store you can visit without going>>

You can visit Chocolate World without having to go to the park. Chocolate World parking is free for 2 hrs. when the park is open, or free for unlimited time when the park is closed (weekdays, now that the Summer season has ended). Chocolate World has all imaginable Hershey foods and Hersheypark items for retail. There is also the free ride that takes you on a journey of chocolate production that is very light and geared to entertaining children, but still enjoyable for most adults. There is a food court area for chocolate and non-chocolate items, and various activities you can enjoy which cost extra.

http://www.hersheys.com/chocolateworld/

Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 10
3. Re: Is there a Hershey store you can visit without going>>

SusieQQ - We are cruising out of Bayonne so we will not really be in NY.

thefourskis - thank you so much for that info. This is perfect. We may have about 2 hours or less so this is exactly the info I was looking for. : ) I do appreciate your help. : )

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
reviews: 83
4. Re: Is there a Hershey store you can visit without going>>

The cookies at Chocolate World are very good. I'm not a fan of Hershey's chocolate but I do enjoy the cookies! Also, there are a variety of chocolate products available at Chocolate World that are sometimes difficult to locate in stores.

5. Re: Is there a Hershey store you can visit without going>>

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, December 15, 2013