We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rides at the park

Which Hershey hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
reviews: 5
Rides at the park

Hi,

We are talking about spending a couple of days at Hershey before heading to Niagara Falls this summer. I am a bigger person and wondering how I would fit into some of the rides. We are used to going to disney and have no trouble there but was hoping someone could give me some feedback on the ride situation at Hershey. TIA

Birmingham, Alabama
reviews: 2
1. Re: Rides at the park

Please Note:

The following rides may not accommodate guests of a larger

size (height and/or weight) due to the configuration of the

safety restraint system.

Comet Trailblazer

SOOPERDOOPERLOOPER LIGHTNING RACER

THE CLAW ROLLER SOAKER

Skyview Wildcat

GREAT BEAR Wild Mouse

Sidewinder TIDAL FORCE

STORM RUNNER

generally i think it can accomidate those of larger proportion...I just think you need to use judgement of whether you are comfortable or not with the way the restraints fit :)

Boston...
reviews: 10
2. Re: Rides at the park

Hi. My brother in law has the same problem and finds that he can ride most of the rides at the park. The Great Bear has a middle row where the seats are different sizes. I can't really think of any rides that he's unable to ride and he's 300+ pounds.

Hummelstown
Destination Expert
for Hershey
reviews: 67
3. Re: Rides at the park

I think that most of the rides would be fine. The only ride I can think of that might be an issue is the Comet. If I were you and still had any lingering concerns, I would make a call to the guest services office at Hersheypark and explain your specific concerns. They people there are generally very kind and have been trained to answer all sorts of qestions.

Hersheypark is a really nice amusement park and I hope you enjoy your trip here!

4. Re: Rides at the park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:30 am, September 25, 2009