We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving Dinner

Which Harrisburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NY
Thanksgiving Dinner

My husband and I will be traveling thru the Harrisburg PA area on Thursday and would like to find a good place to stop for a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner. We would prefer something pretty close to the turnpike since our final destination is in New Jersey. Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance.

3 replies to this topic
PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
reviews: 102
1. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

Cracker Barrel restaurants in the area will be open. Cracker Barrel is a chain restaurant; however, they are advertising that they will be serving the traditional Thanksgiving dinner. There is a location right off exit 236 of the turnpike at 395 Cumberland Parkway, Mechanicsburg, PA (phone is 717-766-5113).

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
2. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

If you are looking for a Thanksgiving Day Buffet, the Holiday Inn Harrisburg East at 4751 Lindle Road, Harrisburg is offering their buffet from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm, $29.99 for an adult. They are located a short distance off exit 247 of the turnpike.

http://www.hiharrisburg.com/

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
3. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

The Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Harrisburg West is offering a buffet from 11 am to 2 pm. Cost is $32.00 for an adult. They are located off exit 242 of the PA turnpike.

clarionhotelharrisburg.com/thanksgiving-day-…

Unfortunately, Cracker Barrel is the only one of the three places I suggested at which I have eaten and that wasn't for Thanksgiving dinner. Their food is pretty standard comfort food for a chain.

Reply to: Thanksgiving Dinner
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted