We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant/bar near Whitaker Center

Which Harrisburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, DC
reviews: 1
restaurant/bar near Whitaker Center

Hi all

There will be about 20-25 of us wanting to meet up and have a few drinks before a concert at the Whitaker on a Tuesday night -- can you suggest a spot within walking distance. many thanks in advance

Washington, DC
1. Re: restaurant/bar near Whitaker Center

I know someone responded in another post that there are dozens of bars and restaurants near the Whitaker Center, but I was hoping for a little more direction AND which ones might be able to handle 20-25 people in their bar area.

Harrisburg...
2. Re: restaurant/bar near Whitaker Center

Do you want to stand around and socialize or are you looking for a bar with enough seating for your group? Also, do you want the local corner bar type or something a little more classy? There are lots of choices that are within walking distance. Give me a more info and I'll get back to you by tomorrow evening.

Elizabethville...
reviews: 2
3. Re: restaurant/bar near Whitaker Center

Scott's Bar & Grille on Locust Street (two blocks from Whitaker) has a mezzanine area that would most likely suit your requirements.

4. Re: restaurant/bar near Whitaker Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, August 29, 2009