We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qs about Splash Lagoon

Which Erie hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
TO
reviews: 1
Qs about Splash Lagoon

Hello,

Planning to go on in late October on the weekend (October 24th or October 25th).

1) a) On their website, they are saying that they may run out of passes for that day. Did anyone ever experience that? From the reviews I read, they pack people like sardines in there. I would rather not stay in their hotels, as we are two adults and plan to drive after spending a few hours there.

b) What about after 4pm (it's cheaper after 4pm) on Saturday, does anyone get turned away at that time?

2) Is Splash Lagoon the blue building I can see on Google Streetview?

3) Do they have their separate parking from the hotels and if yes where is it?

4) On the map, change rooms look pretty small. Do those change rooms fit only 3-4 people at a time?

5) Did you ever see them run out of lockers?

6) Do I need a lot of change for their lockers or do you pay to rent a locker from the front desk?

6) Do they have hair dryers in change rooms? I mean it would be pretty cold outside, so I would like to dry my hair before leaving. I'll bring towels with us.

Thanks in advance for all the answers.

1. Re: Qs about Splash Lagoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, April 08, 2010