Planning to go on in late October on the weekend (October 24th or October 25th).
1) a) On their website, they are saying that they may run out of passes for that day. Did anyone ever experience that? From the reviews I read, they pack people like sardines in there. I would rather not stay in their hotels, as we are two adults and plan to drive after spending a few hours there.
b) What about after 4pm (it's cheaper after 4pm) on Saturday, does anyone get turned away at that time?
2) Is Splash Lagoon the blue building I can see on Google Streetview?
3) Do they have their separate parking from the hotels and if yes where is it?
4) On the map, change rooms look pretty small. Do those change rooms fit only 3-4 people at a time?
5) Did you ever see them run out of lockers?
6) Do I need a lot of change for their lockers or do you pay to rent a locker from the front desk?
6) Do they have hair dryers in change rooms? I mean it would be pretty cold outside, so I would like to dry my hair before leaving. I'll bring towels with us.
Thanks in advance for all the answers.