We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A week in Willamette

Which Portland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winchester, Virginia
reviews: 1
A week in Willamette

Just got married 9/30/12 and my husband and I are planning a honeymoon next April/May to Willamette Valley. We'd like to spend a day and night on the coast as well as a couple of days in Corvalis or McMinnville and maybe a day in Portland proper on the way out. Any suggestions where to go for the BEST of the coast? We prefer B&B's to large hotels. We are huge Pinot fans and we love Truffles so we love all the foodie stuff as well. Thanks in advance

Ann

Winchester, Virginia
reviews: 1
21. Re: A week in Willamette

Thank you mtngrl and thrumylens. You've given me some great information. I am excited to get to see that part of the country.

I'll post pix on our blog if you're interested

http://mangiabeve.blogspot.com/

Thanks agin for the quick and informative responses.

Dallas, Oregon
reviews: 300
22. Re: A week in Willamette

Your chef/hubby might enjoy sampling the food and exchanging notes with Justin Wills at Restaurant Beck. The Whale Cove Inn, where it's located, is probably over your budget, but there are plenty of reasonably priced lodgings in Newport and Lincoln City (about 15 minutes to the south and north respectivelY0, as well as a few choices in Depoe Bay and Gleneden Beach

Edited: 7:02 pm, November 30, 2012
Houston
Destination Expert
for Houston
reviews: 209
23. Re: A week in Willamette

We had a great experience twice previously at a place called Wine Country Farm (or something very similar to that). It's located within walking distance of Domaine Serene and another top winery whose name escapes me. It's in Dayton, high on a hill. Great breakfasts, about 15-20 minutes from McMinnville. (We had gone for the International Pinot Noir Competition, FWIW.) This B&B is a little out of the way, but it's very peaceful and relaxing.

reviews: 767
24. Re: A week in Willamette

The Stephanie Inn in Cannon Beach would be very nice. We loved our stay at The Allison Inn & Spa, we have stayed there twice. :)

25. Re: A week in Willamette

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, December 17, 2013