We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats happening in the Newberg area in December?

Which Portland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas
reviews: 3
whats happening in the Newberg area in December?

I will be visiting Newberg for 3 days the second week of December. Any must see events or anything going on in the area at that time of the year, maybe in the winery's?? Visiting from Kansas, not to many vineyards here....Thanks!

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 14
21. Re: whats happening in the Newberg area in December?

Great post, Santacarver! Now, do you have thr right basket to hold Toto? Remember, it has to have a double sided hinged lid! And remember to hold on to your ruby slippers! ;-)

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 831
22. Re: whats happening in the Newberg area in December?

Toto? Toto, come back here!

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
reviews: 17
23. Re: whats happening in the Newberg area in December?

LOL, my Pup was concerned too because he won't fit in a basket :D

The Pinot Noir we have here in the house is Salentein..2003- Pinot Noir Roble.

Very tasty.

We also had something in a new restaurant we found..gotta find out the name but it was a Mablec and tasted soft and sweet like a Pinot..with no head after :) -- I am actually allergic to wines..sulfites etc and get headaches quite easily so it is a treat when I find something that I can actuall drink and be pain free..

Santacarver...another thought- tell Toto that Portland and environs is extremely dog friendly LOL

24. Re: whats happening in the Newberg area in December?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:08 pm, November 19, 2007
Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
25. Re: whats happening in the Newberg area in December?

No Santacarver, I never met any Witches in Portland or anything that rhymes with Witches...is this a Kansas joke?

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 14
26. Re: whats happening in the Newberg area in December?

Ah ha! It was the Salentine Pinot Noir. :-) Glad to hear that you liked it, Scarlett. I wholesale it here in Oregon...fun to hear that someone in Argentina is enjoying a wine I rep here. :-)

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
27. Re: whats happening in the Newberg area in December?

Yes, PDX, the world is really so small, isn't it :)

I still have to get the name of the tasty Malbec we had ..

28. Re: whats happening in the Newberg area in December?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, September 13, 2009