We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pizza Place

Which Newport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beaverton, OR
reviews: 69
Pizza Place

If you were going to get a pizza in Newport, where would it be from?

It would be either delivery or carry out since we will have our dog with us.

Camp Sherman, Oregon
1. Re: Pizza Place

We always go to Panini Bakery in Nye Beach. Neat vibe, great pizza. Great espresso drinks. We hadn't had a espresso Borgia since '79 at Ghirardelli Square in SF. Real good here. Pizza to go.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g51992-d20…

Also people seem to like Savory Pizza

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g51992-d10… Haven't been yet ourselves.

Edited: 9:36 pm, August 29, 2013
Dallas, Oregon
reviews: 300
2. Re: Pizza Place

Savory has had good reviews in the past. We tried it and were not impressed and have noticed their ratings have declined since then. Panini Bakery has been our long-time favorite in Newport and pretty much still hits the mark every time. Besides very good pizza, their cinnamon rolls and other goodies are all pretty tasty!

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 831
3. Re: Pizza Place

We always get take n bake but that won't help you unless you have an oven ;-)

Cobblestone Pizza is now open in Newport but haven't tried them. They "claim" they have the best pizza on the Oregon coast... http://www.cobblestonepizzaco.com/

!

Beaverton, OR
4. Re: Pizza Place

I think we'll give Panini Bakery a try. I had TA show me pizza places and this one didn't come up.

The husband was interested when I mentioned "cinnamon rolls and other goodies."

We are in a house but this is a vacation where I don't have to cook so no Papa Murphy's!

Beaverton, OR
5. Re: Pizza Place

We ended up getting a pizza delivered from Cobblestone just because it was almost 7:00 p.m., we'd spent 6 hours hiking and playing on the beach and I didn't feel like driving to go get a pizza.

Definitely did not live up to their claim of the best pizza. May have been our choice of topping but it was very dry though they should have put more sauce on it. But they don't skimp on the toppings so the dog was happy!

Delivery was right on time and the pizza was hot.

I've got a review pending for the place.

I had planned on trying Local Ocean Seafood this trip but Thursday night I had my 1st pan roast from Sharks and loved it so much I wanted another one for dinner Saturday night. Maybe next trip for Local Ocean Seafood.

6. Re: Pizza Place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 22, 2014