We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rouge Brewery

Which Newport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 32
Rouge Brewery

Does Rouge have a brewery in Newport and if so, do they conduct tours?

1. Re: Rouge Brewery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:42 pm, July 23, 2013
Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
reviews: 110
2. Re: Rouge Brewery

http://rogue.com/locations/locations.php

Rogue (not Rouge) has two locations in Newport. The one you want is across the bridge on OSU Drive.

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 32
3. Re: Rouge Brewery

Thank you for the help (and sorry for the spelling mix up!). When I took a look at the website it seemed like the locations were more like pubs, not breweries, especially when there were so many different locations. My husband would like to go and I'm working on fitting it into our travel plans. Thanks for the clarification.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Newport, Depoe Bay
reviews: 39
4. Re: Rouge Brewery

Been a couple of years since we were in the Rogue Brewery, and at that time it definitely was a brewery pretty good sized one. Pub part was small as I recall. And Papa was right is south of the bridge.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
reviews: 70
5. Re: Rouge Brewery

Yes, the brewery is the one on the south end of the bridge, near Hatfield. It is called Brewers On The Bay, and they do tours at 3pm during the week (none on weekends). We have been here quite a bit and really like it.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 752
6. Re: Rouge Brewery

On the south side of the bridge just look for the big red tank :-)

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g51992-d17…

The tour is interesting but the pub upstairs has a real noise problem when they are busy . . . which is all summer long. Some folks don't seem to even notice, but my family prefers places quieter than 100dB! I see that several recent reviews do mention the noise, though.

They also have House of Spirits which they started a few years ago. It's next door in South Beach and the website says they have tours there too, although I haven't been on that one:

rogue.com/spirits/rogue-distilleries.php

7. Re: Rouge Brewery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 25, 2014