We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AAA Hotel Rates

Which Newport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
british columbia
reviews: 10
AAA Hotel Rates

Has anyone from British Columbia or any other Canadian province ever used their BCAA card or Canadian equivalent AAA membership at hotels in Oregon? I've never even thought to try and get a membership rate before until I saw that option on a few hotel websites. That would be wonderful if BCAA was accepted in the United States!

Dallas, Oregon
reviews: 264
1. Re: AAA Hotel Rates

We've received the AAA rate (U.S. memberships for 40-plus years) at hotels in Victoria, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Lake Louise over more than 30 years of visits to Canada. I don't know of any reason why American hotels would not similarly reciprocate. Call the hotel and ask if the website isn't clear.

Corbett, Oregon
reviews: 12
2. Re: AAA Hotel Rates

We certainly honor BCAA at the AAA rate at our hotel. My guess would be that most properties will do that if you ask, although it may require an override in operating systems that require a AAA number to be entered to qualify the rate.

british columbia
reviews: 10
3. Re: AAA Hotel Rates

Thank you for your replies. I was pretty sure that AAA and BCAA are the same thing, just different acronyms, but I've never even thought to use my BCAA membership for hotel discounts before. How dumb, hey? LOL!!

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 38
4. Re: AAA Hotel Rates

I live in Manitoba and have used my CAA card for discounts all over the USA. I have never had a problem and have saved a huge amount on hotel accommodations.

5. Re: AAA Hotel Rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 11, 2014