We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood and Wine Festival

Which Newport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Keizer, Oregon...
Seafood and Wine Festival

I'm going in February to the seafood and wine festival, I have never been to one and want to know where should me and my husband go and how expensive is it?

Hillsboro, Oregon
reviews: 52
11. Re: Seafood and Wine Festival

You can buy admission tickets for the festival online. You can buy either a 3-day pass, or if you only want to go once, buy a 1-day pass. I think pre-buying saves you having to wait in line to buy a ticket at the gate; there is a separate entrance for those who already have their tickets.

Once inside the big tent, you go from booth to booth, tasting wine, looking at the crafts and other items for sale, and buying food. Some places give small free samples, but most booths charge. Take a bunch of $1 bills, because wine tasting is usually $1 to $3 per booth.

Plan to take the free shuttle bus from your hotel to the festival, to save on parking fees, and so you can taste to your heart's content without worrying about a designated driver. The shuttle runs all over town, and even up to Lincoln City, I think.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 931
12. Re: Seafood and Wine Festival

The Seafood and Wine Festival added a 4th day last year on Thursday. We went and had a great time as it was just like the "olde days" before a gazillion people attended :-) They limit the Thursday tickets to 500 so it was not too terribly crowded.

If you choose to attend on Friday or Saturday, be prepared for long lines to get in, and scads of people inside. It usually rains and is often cold.

13. Re: Seafood and Wine Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, February 16, 2014