We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photography opportunities near Medford Oregon

Which Medford hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
reviews: 5
Photography opportunities near Medford Oregon

I will be in Medford next week for business trip. Almost all days I will done with my work by 2. I would like to go to some cool places to take some pictures.

I can drive to Crater Lake or Clearwater falls.

I would like to know some other spots that will be of similar interests in regards to some cool photography.

Thanks in advance.

4 replies to this topic
Portland, Oregon
reviews: 13
1. Re: Photography opportunities near Medford Oregon

Ashland and Lithia Park is a nice area... more small city park, but very beautiful...Hwy 66 is a nice drive to Green Springs.. in the Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument area blm.gov/or/…activities.php . How about Jacksonville with very historic downtown and beautiful cemetery?

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 751
2. Re: Photography opportunities near Medford Oregon

Crater Lake still has snow. The Applegate Valley is picturesque with vineyards. There is a teeny ghost town called Buncom, near Ruch.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 5
3. Re: Photography opportunities near Medford Oregon

Thanks a lot for the replies. Planning to be there for sunset and full moon time today

Medford, OR
reviews: 1
4. Re: Photography opportunities near Medford Oregon

Great photo ops of views over the Vallley and of Siskiyous from Roxy Ann Peak on the East side of town --drive up Hillcrest until you see the signs for the park. Do you like to hike? If so, also great views and wildflowers at Upper or Lower Table Rocks just north of the airport off of Table Rock Road. A drive up to the lakes east of Medford between Medford and Klamath Falls on Hwy 140 or Hwy 66 from Ashland--Lake of the Woods, Howard Prairie, Hyatt Lake takes a half-hour and the area there is also beautiful this time of year, with views of Mt. McLoughlin, which still has quite a bit of snow, amazingly. Have a great time exploring!

Reply to: Photography opportunities near Medford Oregon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted