We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easiest/Fastest/Cheapest way to LA from Medford in June

Which Medford hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 13
Easiest/Fastest/Cheapest way to LA from Medford in June

Hi all,

i'll be touring Oregon in May and June and plan to do California when I'm done with Oregon. My trip is most likely ending in Medford and I plan to fly out to LA or SF depending on plans. Are there any budget airlines serving Medford and LA? Much appreciated.

3 replies to this topic
Bend, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Bend
reviews: 19
1. Re: Easiest/Fastest/Cheapest way to LA from Medford in June

According to their website (http://www.co.jackson.or.us/page.asp?navid=75) the Medford airport is serviced by Horizon, United, Delta, and Allegiant.

Based on "budget" Allegiant is probably your best bet, if they have a MFR-LAX route.

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
reviews: 125
2. Re: Easiest/Fastest/Cheapest way to LA from Medford in June

Just checked Allegiant schedule and they have Medford-L.A. flights twice a week (with the specific days changing in May between Mon/Thurs & Sun/Thurs).

http://www.allegiantair.com/

This would be your cheapest and fastest if it coincides with your itinerary. Allegiant also flies into Oakland. Watch out for the airline's added charges. There's a $17 charge for booking online, a similar charge for doing so on the phone (no charge at the airport, but the counters are only staffed for limited times), baggage charge, charges for reserved seating, etc. If you're flexible and travel light it's a good deal.

Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 13
3. Re: Easiest/Fastest/Cheapest way to LA from Medford in June

Thanks all. Appreciate the feedback.

Reply to: Easiest/Fastest/Cheapest way to LA from Medford in June
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted