We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iris Pride Festival?

Which Lincoln City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
reviews: 3
Iris Pride Festival?

Many of you were nice enough to give me info on Worldmark resorts in another post (thank you for that).

I have one more question: We just found out that the Pride festival is going to be going on the weekend we were considering. The events seem kind of fun, but it got me to wondering...what is attendance usually like for this festival? Are we talking several hundreds or thousands of people? The hubby and I were looking forward to a (mostly) quiet, romantic weekend, and I'm wondering if we should reschedule. Believe me, it's got nothing to do with the fact that it's Pride; we are big supporters of equal rights. We just wonder if the Lincoln City/Newport area is going to be a zoo that weekend. I don't mind if it's bustling, but if traffic is constantly at a crawl and I have to wait an hour to eat, I might get cranky! :)

I live in Seattle, and when big festivals go on it's easy to just avoid that particular area. I'm guessing it will be harder to do in a smaller beach town. Thanks for any info you may be able to provide.

1. Re: Iris Pride Festival?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:40 am, June 20, 2013