We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

Which Lincoln City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Eugene, Oregon
Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

This coming summer my wife and I (Of Eugene) along with several family members from the mid-west will be spending a week in Lincoln City . Several member are interested in antiques; glass, pottery, furniture, etc. One of the things that was asked of us is there any antique shopping in Lincoln City. We couldn't find a list of stores on line. Can anyone advise us where to look for a list or provide us a list of antique shops in Lincoln City.

Larry

Brookings, Oregon
11. Re: Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

Hi Larry,

Check out www.littleantiquemall.com

Little Antique Mall 3128 NE Hwy 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367

Suppose to have 80 Dealers under one roof.

They also have a coffee shop, bakery and estate sales

Call them at 541-994-8572

Last year I stopped by and spent 1/2 a day just wandering.

Have Fun,

CL

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 831
12. Re: Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

Hi and welcome to TripAdvisor. Check the date on the original posting - this thread is nearly a year old!

Dallas, Oregon
reviews: 313
13. Re: Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

Good catch Half-Brit. Hope Larry had a good time showing his family the Coast last summer. Maybe they'll be back again this year!

Salem, Oregon
14. Re: Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

Shopping in Lincoln City is wonderful, there are many nifty shops that are beach themed. The antiques stores are one of a kind, there are several in town, I think the "Little antique store" is pretty large and has a good choice. There is another antique store in the south vacinity of town, but tends to be overley cluttered. Staying in lincoln city is always fun, there are a variety of nice hotels, I tend to stay at the Inn at wecoma, or the this other hotel called the "Coho, they always have good prices and are very clean.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 831
15. Re: Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

Hi Blake M and welcome to TripAdvisor. If you look at the original posting at the top of the page, you'll see the date is over a year old :-)

16. Re: Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 19, 2014