We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

Which Lincoln City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Eugene, Oregon
Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

This coming summer my wife and I (Of Eugene) along with several family members from the mid-west will be spending a week in Lincoln City . Several member are interested in antiques; glass, pottery, furniture, etc. One of the things that was asked of us is there any antique shopping in Lincoln City. We couldn't find a list of stores on line. Can anyone advise us where to look for a list or provide us a list of antique shops in Lincoln City.

Larry

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
reviews: 128
1. Re: Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

oregoncoast.org/antiquing-in-lincoln-city/

http://www.littleantiquemall.com/index.html

all-oregon.com/city/…Antique

Just googled Lincoln City antique stores and came up with these websites in a few seconds (the last one lists about 20 antique shops in Lincoln City). You can probably google those and get reviews, if you don't get them from our TA coast experts. I'm the only antique I know anything about!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Newport, Depoe Bay
reviews: 43
2. Re: Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

We have visited most on the 2nd hand stores in Lincoln City.

Little Antique Mall north end of town probably has best variety with two floors and many vendors. but we have not find much to buy there. There are few on main st of Oceanlake. they can be fun.

My wife prefers Pirates Plunder in Newport on south side of bridge. she usually finds something. She has another fav in Newport, in Nye beach area, Bob's or similar. I can look it up.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Newport, Depoe Bay
3. Re: Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

That is Eager beaver in Nye beach

Edited: 5:34 pm, January 30, 2012
Eugene, Oregon
4. Re: Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

Thanks, I saw the first one on your list, but is just general info the other 2 are great and the 3rd one -the list- is perfect

Thanks-Larry

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 831
5. Re: Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

If you go to Newport for a day or more, there is a large store called Craft Warehouse on 101 across from City Hall. Two floors, probably over 100 vendors, all kinds of interesting stuff :-)

Eugene, Oregon
6. Re: Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

Won't be near Newport--sorry--Larry

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Newport, Depoe Bay
7. Re: Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

won't be near Newport? . Lincoln City only 25 miles from it. Think with a week your friends from midwest might enjoy a visit to Newport

Edited: 7:06 pm, January 30, 2012
Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 831
8. Re: Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

Most visitors to the coast drive around a bit. If you want to take a bay cruise, or see the aquarium, or visit the tallest lighthouse in Oregon or see the sea lions just a few feet away, etc etc . . . you'll need to drive to Newport.

Many people commute back and forth between the two towns ;-)

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
reviews: 45
9. Re: Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

When I first saw this post I wanted to say, "Why Lincoln City"? I refrained.

Newport is far, far more interesting for many reasons, some stated above, including further south, Yachats and, especially for a mid-westerner, Cape Perpetua, Depoe Bay, etc.

Newport, OR

http://discovernewport.com/

Yachats/Cape Perpetua

fs.fed.us/r6/…

Dallas, Oregon
reviews: 300
10. Re: Antique stores/shopping in Lincoln City, Oregon

There are a couple of nice glassware shops in the Taft area on Hwy 101. Don't recall the names, but one (east side of the highway) has a wide variety of blown glass items -- not just tableware, but decorative sea creatures, lamp coverings, almost anything you can imagine. Across the street, you can also watch as the artisans are making the glassware. Fascinating process.